Monday, 18 June 2007

So far so good!

The Pacific Nations Cup has come close to the end and Junior All Blacks has won the tournament with one more round to go. However, in comparsion of the Manu Samoa 2007 to the Manu Samoa 2006, we have some chances of qualifying for the Rugby World Cup Quarterfinals in France. I always believe in the ability of the boys in blue and it was shown that they still can fight with big guns.

Some might argue that the South Africa team that plays Samoa was a "B" team. I respect that however, the Manu Samoa has put a very brave play during that game. England was tharshed by the Springboks two in a row but Samoa managed to hold on. All credit to great team work and effort to commit in our team preparations.

I am not counting my chicks now but my pick for Pool A will South Africa and Manu Samoa. When we come close to the tournament Samoa for sure will beat the defending champions.

I hope Samoa can hold on to the game against Tonga or else Tonga will repeat there feat against Fiji over us. Remember Tonga is one of the Pool A members and its going to be a very interestin Rugby World Cup.

Good Luck to all rugby features this week.

Regards

No comments: